Translate

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Four hour Jog

This week in pictures





Today started at 6:08 as I headed out of my driveway, bound for Thetis Lake and my appointment with the Harriers group.

They run for an hour, by the time I hooked up with them I had been hoofin' it for 90 mins.

I ran with the socialites today as usual and introduced a co worker to the beauty of our Saturday ritual.

Dan was running the lead , and my pal Martin, Dr.Bob and me towed the train.Martine phillipe and Carolyn ran caboose.

Danimal is getting real fit for the Chuckanut 50K in a few weeks and is now looking forward to some taper time.

Nice run, little mud, no real cold soakers.

Then, coming home along the Galloping Goose, I literally ran a few errands on my meandering route home.

Did the office for my schedule and the bank with some cheques to deposit.

Tomorrow I run to the Royal.Roads. race and watch my pals, do it to the course.

Three hours tomorrow and I'm into bonus beer time!

No comments: