Translate

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Running with my wife


Norma running in Valencia Spain.(click on image..)


I have this dilemma....
Having been running for about twelve years now I have pretty much decided what kind of training suits my body, racing need, and work schedule.
This has led to me running 3 or 4 times a week.
My running target is simple, I want to run 10 hours a week, one way or another.
My wife has started running and she only can run for one hour.....
See the dilemma?
I have tried running solo to a venue that she has driven to that she likes, like the lake, running with her, then running home solo.
I guess I will have to wait for the better weather when I can do double workouts,or hope that she starts running a bit on her own!
Still, I'm not really complaining, and she seems to be enjoying her running more nowadays,incidentally, her running is improving way quicker than mine!

No comments: