Translate

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bear Hill 27K Loop

Today rained heavily most of the night and well into the morning...
I had all day to plan this week-ender, I needed three hours so I decided to do the good old Bear Hill loop.

My escape route consisted of running San Juan to Mt.Doug and thence to the Bog, Pipeline Rd and the lake trail to Bear Hill Rd. and Bear Hill.

Bear Hill is about 200 Mts. High and it is situated at the north end of Elk Lake.
After the summit I ran back down to the lake loop and exited at Hamsterley Beach for Sayward

Rd.and Alderley all the way back up to the top of Cordova Bay ridge, from there it's about a 5k

leg of lochside trail to Loebrunner and good old Mt. Doug and home.
I got home around seven pm. I managed to miss all the rain!

No comments: