Translate

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Elk Beaver Ultras 2012


Dear Friends,
I have pride in offering you all, once again, the full range of events.
The 25 mile Ultra Walk, the "First Timers" Marathon, 50K, 50 mile, and 100K races.
Announcing a few new features this year.
Firstly, I moved the date to the second Saturday in May.
12th.May 2012 the date you should try and keep with your Ultra buddies, here in Victoria BC.I moved the date so that I could offer you, up Islanders and out of town guests, a group rate at the closest and best accommodation option for my race.
The Howard Johnson hotel on Elk Lake Drive is literally one mile from the start.
Island Runner of Fairfield Plaza, our sponsor has donated a limited edition "tech" T shirt for the first 60 athletes to register. this will have the classic multi-colour EB logo printing.
I will once again have 100 cotton/hemp tote bags with the same E/B logo.
The website should be corrected to indicate this soon and the online registration will commence as soon as I can.
Before then please contact me either through this forum with any questions...
or at:-
Jackal57@telus.net

No comments: