Translate

Blog Archive

Monday, October 14, 2024

"Classic Saddle Loop" (pressing the red button)

My Canadian Thanksgiving run started with a steady pace in Zone 2, which left me enough breath to talk about meeting friends from Washington who were in town to run an 8K race. As I jogged along, I reflected on the challenges of running on slippery trails, appreciating my camera case after learning the hard way about the importance of protecting gear. I also shared stories about my friends' races and my own experiences, comparing results and musing on age differences. Throughout the run, I kept an eye on my heart rate zones and took moments to enjoy the beautiful, overcast Victoria scenery. By the end, I felt thankful for the ability to run in such a stunning part of the world.

No comments: