Translate

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My olympic day






Today I set out for my bi-weekly run with Graeme.
I packed my camera for any thing that might make some good video.
40 minutes of blustery cool running.
Then 40 more minutes with Graeme.We chatted the whole time about him giving blood and about my race and about the Georgian luger.
I forgot that I had my camera with me so I missed the entire chat.

Then I jogged over to Yoga and did a good cool down stretch session for and hour before I shopped for food and walked home.
I eat some of my spaghetti and had a beer and watched some of the olympics on the 'tube.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

The Jackal said...

I don't Tweet..
Become a friend on my blog, and I can follow you.
Do you run Ultras?

The Jackal said...

I get very intense with my running, but in a purist kind of way.
Simple and real.
Pure Joy!