Translate

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Getting ready for the "Race Season"

View up Burrard Inlet from Port Moody
(click on image)




Even though I do not perodize my running, I do have on and off seasons in terms of racing.
As an active member of the British Columbia Ultras Trail Series (BCUTS),I am coming in to the "on" season . Over the next few months I will probably race four or five Ultras.
I missed the Dirty Duo, this was a two looper of the Seymour valley in North Vancouver.
The next race in the series is the Diez Vista 50K in Port Moody on the 10th.April.
I have entered one.


Then I have the Elk/Beaver Ultras to run and race in the 50K myself.
After that I have the Scorched Soles 50 miler then Frosty Mt.50K and/or the Walk in the Park 50K,a race I have never run.

It all depends on the dates and if they clash with any Vancouver Island Ultras.




Rick and Bruce at the awards after last year's season closer.
Rick is my nemesis!

No comments: